|Kung Fu Ball|
(Place on the Nursery)
The summoning pair of Kung Fu Pets must include a Kung Fu Pet with Air as major element, and Earth element. The below combinations are recommended to get Wizard Elephant (Kung Fu Pets can be used in either order):
- Note: Earth Buffalo + Air Eagle will NOT work due to element incompatibility.
Therefore, at least ONE of the Kung Fu Pets must be a hybrid, but the summoning combo must contain a Kung Fu Pet with Air as major element, and the Earth.
|lv. 1||lv. 2||lv. 3||lv. 4||lv. 5||lv. 6||lv. 7||lv. 8||lv. 9||lv. 10|
|lv. 11||lv. 12||lv. 13||lv. 14||lv. 15||lv. 16||lv. 17||lv. 18||lv. 19||lv. 20|
|lv. 21||lv. 22||lv. 23||lv. 24||lv. 25||lv. 26||lv. 27||lv. 28||lv. 29||lv. 30|
These are gold rates without boosted value by Boosters.
Collection Rewards Edit
Max Soul Dust given Edit
Master Points Edit
These are Master Points for basic levels. Every Kung Fu Pet has his/her own MP, so you can compare them for increasing your MP's.
- First place
- Walk? Why walk when you can fly?
- Collection Quote
- The Magic Elephant is known for his a unique brand of gentle, comforting magic. But when he attacks his enemies, that magic will turn fierce and ruthless in the blink of an eye!
- Evolution Quote
- Look at the Magic Elephant flying around the sky with such a large body! It's so unfair! I can't even float on water. It must be the magic. Yes, that must be it.
- His design appears to based on the character Dumbo the Flying Elephant.