FANDOM


  • Collagen
    Collagen closed this thread because:
    12:32, June 22, 2015

    So I'm making this thread so we dont spam the "guess a new pet" thread with actual confirmed pets that aren't released yet, as they are released I will be deleting them from the thread.

    Penguin:

    Screenshot 2014-12-16-19-08-20

    Greedy Penguin :P

    Screenshot 2014-12-16-19-26-14

    Adult Penguin









    Squirrel girl:


    Animal FlyingSquirrel
    Unnamedbaby
    Squirel girl

    Squirrel Girl







    Img 1









    Black Swan:

    Animal BlackSwan








    Whale:

    Animal Whale









    Yeti:

    Animal Yeti








    Red Turtle:

    Animal Turtle Red








    Two Dragons, Horse, Black cat, vermilion bird/Phoenix:

    Us 1










    Tiger:

    Tiger
      Loading editor
    • Rockhopper

      The artwork with transparent background.

      http://cafe.naver.com/kungfupetscom2us/913

      There's also used the artwork with transparent background in Korean official Kung Fu Pets community.

      Screenshot 2014-12-12-11-47-12
      And there's also seen Blue blob-like Kung Fu Pet in loading banner.


      +

      Screenshot 2014-12-06-14-45-32

      Added the scrrenshot of Raccoon and Monkey

        Loading editor
    • Looks like the Black Swan is that swan mentioned in Odette Swan's description. The one who stole her man. That'll be really interesting when she's released.  And the Raccoon has appeared on older promotional art as well.


      But dang! What's this one?

      27569303 user 203933
      Looks like a light blue Fire Cat or female ice wolf. Definitely curious.
        Loading editor
    • KaoNinjaratzu wrote:

      But dang! What's this one?

      27569303 user 203933
      Looks like a light blue Fire Cat or female ice wolf. Definitely curious.
      FireCatBaby
      There's frozen Fire Cat I think.
      Screenshot 2014-11-07-00-32-45

      The another screnshot of Black Swan.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, that makes sense now that you mention it. The markings are all the same. Hehe, Part of me was thinking of the Pink Dolphin recolor and getting pretty excited. XD but I think there are enough Fire/Ice types as it is.

      Looks like the Korean site gives a lot of information, but most of it is about the same as what we get globally. I can't read Korean so I had to use Google Chrome to translate the site (but it wouldn't translate everything). Still, I found some nice screenshots of the younger versions of the Green Cat and Santa pup.

        Loading editor
    • For some reason I have the Aurora Peacock instead of that blue frog in my game loading screen.

      Fire cat just seems to be the fire cat meditating while snowing, I dont think its new.

        Loading editor
    • I was amazed that no one notice the black swan at first. But i am happy that people did notice, but now i am wondering, is the black swan going to be a new pet... or an event pet, seeing how she looks like a recolor of the normal swan. I hope for the first, becuase she is the rival to the Odette Swan.

        Loading editor
    • New pet added, Dugong water type.


      Screenshot 2014-12-18-23-41-11

      Omg its a Dugong gief.

        Loading editor
    • I've had that quest in my history forever, and did not notice that one.

        Loading editor
    • Removed Racoon and the monkey since they have been released and added the Sloth from the Intro cinematic, I assume it will be released since the Crocodile was, I also assume we will eventually get mini version of the other teacher and the evil tiger since we got Master Chen mini version but I wont put them there till we get more info.

        Loading editor
    • Nice! Looks like we're all making good progress on this wiki! So exciting when new stuff happens!

        Loading editor
    • D I'm expecting a themed water pack eventually, we got the Ice warriors the theme was ice, now we got fire with the explorers, maybe the Dugong and the Frog wil be part of an water type team like the last two releases :D(ignoring the fashionistas).
        Loading editor
    • Looks like we may have another one!


      2014-12-31 05.34.23
        Loading editor
    • Yeah, was going to post that earlier, but tech is not my friend today.

      Hoping they won't make another electric sheep and rip off Pokemon again. If they do, I bet 40 Gem they will call it "Static Sheep."

        Loading editor
    • I noticed they're making a lot of male pets too. The last new female pet was Shopaholic Kitty, who was limited (not counting the Fashionista pets....including Elf Fox). I think my theory about the whole "Must pay for female pets" thing is holding a bit more water than I thought. XD

        Loading editor
    • Lol well the Squirrel. Mantis and the Black Swan are female.

      Seeimg the, showing the sheep and selling gems at the time mayb we will have to pay to get it and I just got rid of all my gems buying the last nursery spot...

      Anyway going to add that one.

      ThermX wrote:
      Yeah, was going to post that earlier, but tech is not my friend today.

      Hoping they won't make another electric sheep and rip off Pokemon again. If they do, I bet 40 Gem they will call it "Static Sheep."

      Well it has Yellow pants haha, I love Mareep so I'm fine with it :D.

        Loading editor
    • ThermX wrote:
      Yeah, was going to post that earlier, but tech is not my friend today.

      Hoping they won't make another electric sheep and rip off Pokemon again. If they do, I bet 40 Gem they will call it "Static Sheep."

      Sooooo.....who owes me 40 Gem? I can't get my screenshot to upload, but that's what they called it. It is now available for summoning.

        Loading editor
    • Hehe! It's out already huh? Time to work my magic!

      Oh and guys, I was right. Static Sheep is female (really?...definitely looks male to me, but...the description says "she" and "her" twice. It's Elf Fox all over again. XD) and of course is being offered for gems! XD Though unlike Shopaholic Kitty, you can summon her as an alternative.

      UPDATE: Got the info up. I decided to just buy her. I SO could've used those 40 gems, but I'd have been short anyway. XD only $5 for me though cause I had some saved up. now I REALLY need that Greedy Dragon...What a tease...XD

        Loading editor
    • Nice so the offer is limited but its a summonable new pet its noit limited time, so Ill save gems and yes damn you dragon that everyone is getting let me get you also.

        Loading editor
    • SunGodKizaru wrote:
      Nice so the offer is limited but its a summonable new pet its noit limited time, so Ill save gems and yes damn you dragon that everyone is getting let me get you also.

      Agree, seems like a bad way to spend 130 gems (unless you have everything else) when it isn't a limited pet and it's summonable.

      However if they keep adding new pets at this rate, im proberly never gonna "Catch 'Em All" :P

        Loading editor
    • You will, I though that at the start but now I'm missing like 9 only  without even noticing but hopefully they do release pets in a weekly basis like they have been doing since December because they will keep us entertained, I'm expecting a big batch of pets when they finally decide to do 1.1 :P.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. It's mostly this Dragon event that's in the way, but hopefully I can get it soon. My luck just isn't on my side still.

      Oh and the Sheep uses masculine names and voices.

        Loading editor
    • KaoNinjaratzu wrote:
      Yeah. It's mostly this Dragon event that's in the way, but hopefully I can get it soon. My luck just isn't on my side still.

      Oh and the Sheep uses masculine names and voices.


      Lol the Korean devs probably made it female and the english localization team just decided that it was female for them I guess.

        Loading editor
    • Or even better - they realized that the Fox was starting to feel lonely as the only pet with Gender issues.

        Loading editor
    • So changing the fire name of pets you can find other pets in Com2us databse I found the Dugong :D


      Animal Dugong
      SO freaking cute! And the Mantis, I'll be trying to get more pets from it.
      Animal Mantis
        Loading editor
    • Ah! That makes sense! Just knowing the species name they use would be enough to do a search for the images in the database. Very nice!

      and that Mantis is FINE! Love the Green and Pink combo!

        Loading editor
    • Database? What database? Did you break into that texture.store file?

        Loading editor
    • ThermX wrote: Database? What database? Did you break into that texture.store file?

      I can guess that, those were found by image path trick that path can be found in shared posts in withhive.com.

        Loading editor
    • ThermX wrote:
      Database? What database? Did you break into that texture.store file?

      Nah basicly, its what Collagen said, when you share a pet you get an image of it the small thumbnail I saw that picture link and notice it had the name of the pet, so basicly I deleted Cat(which gives you fire cat) and put Dugong in there and bam Dugong appeared same thing with mantis, some are harder to get this way because the link ae diferent, for example Sunflower fox link is Fox_Sunflower(Fox is rose fox).

      I cant get some though, Odette Swan I wanted to get it because with that link I might get the Black version, so I tried Odette_Swan and Swan_Odette nothing, same with Squirrel girl(just putting Squirrel didnt work so there is something else, like Sunflower fox), same with the Penguin, tried Greedy, Rich, Tuxedo(lawl) and nothing.


      Btw not sure anyone else notice but the Dugong seems to be the first pet that isn't humanoid like. it doesn't really have legs or a human shaped body, maybe they appear when it gets to Juvenile/Adult.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, that's true. the Dugong is the first fully feral pet aside from Universe Dragon (who has an anthro and feral form). Though technically you could say the birds are feral looking due to birds having that body type naturally, but the fact that they tend to use their wings as hands throw it off a bit. The attention to detail in the body type variaty is very welcome though!

      and yeah, I'm kind of wondering if the Squirrel is even complete. She may be on the Korean site if found the same way, but they seem to have absolutely no info about her. Especially given how we find out about her, randomly in credits.

        Loading editor
    • She probably has a "title" thats why I cant find her, I tried Acorn Squirrel, Nut Squirrel and it didnt work :P, yeah I still believe its out in Korea because everything else in the credits is out and the Penguin by now I'm almost sure they got it.


      I need to get a South Korean VPN and get the Korean version to see the diferences.

        Loading editor
    • Hey everyone. I think I can predict a bit more about some of the pets that are unreleased, because I noticed something about them.

      The Rule of 3. Notice that some combinations have 2 common pets of roughly the same time and a third pet that takes way longer to summon, but no combination has 4 or more summonable pets. (Not counting triple element pets or Limited pets)

      By this, I can conclude that the Squirrel will be Air + Lightning, the Dugong will be Water + Lightning, and the Mantis will be Air + Forest. Mostly based on thier colors, but also, those three element comboes only have 2 pets each.

      It's not a really big relevation though, but it does mean that we can probably predict some more pets that may come our way. Like a third Earth + Forest pet, etc.

      Actually, I think the Penguine will be Ice + Water + Lightning. His sleeves turn the same shade of blue as the Ice element, he has water droplets all over him, and his rubber tube is yellow like Lightning. I think that Ship will probably bring him and the Dugong at least.

        Loading editor
    • I woud say ther Mantis is spot on imo, I thinks that its typing also, if there was no pure water I would have said Dugong would be pure also but it does have a yellow theme to it even the background(I believe its usually blue whn its water), didnt even think about that with the Squirrel but making a flying Squirrel that isn't an actual flying Squirrel is kinda weird XD but yeah I get it the purple color represent air, not bad guessing.

      I think the penguin is water+ice only though.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, the Penguin could be water ice using the same logic. After all, there are only two Water/Ice pets so far. I really can't wait for these new pets to come out! So thrilling!

        Loading editor
    • Plus I'm not sure we can hold to that logic, I dont want to shut down your idea but I'm assuming the game doing well means we are getting a lot more pets and eventually I see us have like 10 pets of the same typing combination and I dont think they will try to balance it out always.

        Loading editor
    • Hehe, yeah. I just feel like there's a methodical way they're releasing the pets. Many of them are already out in the Korean version, yet it took them a long time to come out with Ice Blade shark for comparison. It's not going to remain "Rule of 3" forever obviously. XD but I theorize that it'll probably be that way for a good while.

      It's just an observation more than a conjecture though. XD Nothing definitive.

        Loading editor
    • It could be true I just dont know, either but doubt they do it with that intent :D.

      So I got me a VPN btw and went to the Korean game store in Korean and the game is the same as ours, the APK is the same with the global name, etc, so unlike what I though they aren't ahead of us, the Penguin is out I believe because they got an event and we didnt but I think thats it, the Squirrel is still confusing but hopefully its not something also exclusive for them and we might eventually get the Penguin.

      From what I tried to google translate the facebook post(yet again), I think it was some kind of facebook contests that people shared and liked the post or something to Celebrate the Kung fu pets fanclub or wtv I got from it, the IDS that did that would get the Penguin and then soem lucky people got 100 gems or 1m gold I believe, kinda like we get contests in the global facebook, I still haven't seen it in any ingame picture though, I've seen Korean villages guys level 20+ and haven't seen it.

      Man how I would love for one South Korean person to come here and enlighten us but yes the game version is excatly the same, they got the cat the same time we did, they got the christmas pets the same time we did, explorers and now they are getting the vikings like us, so yes the game is global there aren't two versions but some promotion there(if what I just speculate is rigth) migth have given them some extra things like the Penguin, well if a mod in the forum or someone from facebook answered me the Penguin question it would be great, they actually answered me the other day another question where I also asked about the Penguin and they just ignored the Penguin part haha.

      P.S: wow I kinda wrote  wall of text there without noticing.

        Loading editor
    • Well it was a very informative wall of text! - It's nice to know we are all running the same version of the game and that we get the some features. :)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, it didn't seem like Korea was really ahead of us. I started to think that because of the Penguin offer, but if you think about it. OUR version of that was the Warrior Horse, which would be exclusive to Global players because you had to sign up for the game before it came out globally, meaning Korean players couldn't have ever gotten it.

      Because of that, the Warrior Horse and Penguin may be permanently branded as Limited just like the Shopaholic Kitty or Cranberry Rabbit, but they may offer them again as a year Anneversary prize to celebrate the global version being out for a year by giving everyone the chance to get those two exclusive pets.

      As for the Squirrel, Dugong, and Mantis. I feel like it's like the Shark. They've been drawn and planned, but will be released when the "proper time" comes.THe Squirrel will most likely come by sometime in the Spring (probably Easter, but not sure). the Mantis looks kind of Valentines Day esque so she may be revealed then, and the Dugong, if not revealed for this Viking event, will probably be revealed for the Summer. Those are just my guesses and we will most likely see some new pets with the holiday islands on thier way.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe they got the Horse in their pre release even also Kao xD, they got the Penguin in  November(according to the facebook post) so the game was out for some months.

        Loading editor
    • On a slightly unrelated note; this thing.

      Loading101

      Mysterious Placeholder Pet

      It's that pet you see when other pets aren't loading properly. Looks like a meditating rabbit. Something about this possibly being turned into a pet excites me.

      I don't know. Spirit Rabbit? Error101? Universe + Dark element? Causes the area to undergo mild static when you pick it up? Name made up of jumbled/zalgo letters and cannot be renamed? Ooooohh.

      Just a wild idea haha

        Loading editor
    • There is something interesting about that placeholder pet. Of all species, it looks like a Rabbit, but none of the Xiaolin Warriors look anything like him/her. (Mei really looks the closest, but she has slightly different clothing). They may reveal something about the Spirit Rabbit when they open up the Dark realm.

        Loading editor
    • Got the Toad and the Moose guys haha, thats a lot of Water type pets, the Toad is probably water Electric it seems making my Puffer searsh even harder lol, Moose is probably water/ice.

      Animal Toad
      Edit: got the swan the file was BlackSwan lol without _ like other pets have.

      Edit2: Omg found the other vikings lol its an viking hamster this is glorious and I though it was something dark haha.

      Edit3: Well I'm having luck it seems, its a Flying Squirrel like you though Kao lol great guess that helped me find the pet.




      Animal BlackSwan
      Animal FlyingSquirrel
      Animal Hamster
      Animal Moose
        Loading editor
    • It looks like the Hamster may be Water/Earth, and the Moose might be as well. There are no Water Earth pets at all, so like the splurge of Fire/Air pets that came last week, this may make up for that. As for the Frog, the background strongly hints at it being Lightning/Water, but if it's like that frog pokemon in Gen 5 or Mudkip, it could be Water/Earth as well.

      So it looks like the Viking event will bring us:

      Moose (the leader) Water/Ice/Earth

      Hamster Water/Earth

      Frog Water/Earth or Water/Lightning

      Dugong Water/Lightning (or Water/Earth. One of the two is Water/Earth and the other is probably Water/Lightning)

      and probably either Boatman Salmon, Swamp Crocodile or Thunderball Puffer as the "recycled pet".

      They probably won't offer as high of a Gem reward for summoning each of the pets like the fashionista one, but will still probably offer 100 Gems for summoning all 5 again.

      I aslo feel like the Flying Squirrel MAY be another Earth/Air pet possibly. or in an extreme case, an Earth/Air/Lightning (highly doubtful). She may also be a Limited pet like Shopaholic Kitty, which seems to break the arbitary "3 of each element combo and one of the incompatable element combos" rule, since there's 3 Fire/Ice pets but 2 are Limited, she may be an Air/Earth pet and limited as well for the same reason. Wether by the Valentine event or something else is uncertain.

      But that's just a theory based on what I see so far.

      Black Swan is obviously Air/Dark I'm sure.

        Loading editor
    • I hope the Frog and Dugong come out yeah but I'm not sure, it may be just the two vikings and if its two it migth be an event island(hope not), I prefer pets to be summonable.

      As for the Frog/Mudkip, it would be an Axolotl, I would love to see one of those here but this one seems to be a regular blue frog, the filename was toad.

        Loading editor
    • It's hard to imagine it'd be an "Island" because there's no holiday to really associate with it....unless for some reason they make Dr. Martin Luther King day an island (but Vikings are kind of the opposite of what he was trying to do. XD). Then again, perhaps like New Years, they may just make an island that has nothing to do with a holiday and is simply "Viking Island". The boat and the fact that there are two Viking pets, but no other pets are "Warrior like" and the fact that we just finished a "Summon all pets, get free gems" event, it's unlikely they'll do another one of those so soon, compared to doing the Islands that guarantee the pets, but make you work for them (Personally, I do like the Islands for that reason as it gives you something to do more than just summoning and frees up your altars to keep adding to your collection, but GOSH it can be such a money and Food sink if you're high level).

      but who knows? It could also be an entirely new thing. After all, the Fashionista event came as a complete surprise and they mostly redid it to introduce all the Fire/Air pets and as an apology for the confusion about the "up to 100 gem" thing with the Fashionista event.

        Loading editor
    • You two are doing a pretty impressive job at guessing the new pets! :) - I really hope we get to see the Frog and Squirrel soon.

      And hopefully they do something creative - trying to summon the same pet for 10 days in a row can get dull, when your still missing 25 others. :P

        Loading editor
    • Bah another guy just posts the damns pets on facebook, I didnt want to post them so the "offcials" didnt notice and I wouldn't spoil people, they migth change the way they upload the pets to the website now(giving the files diferent names) and on top of that the guy didnt give credit, one linked the wikia but one just posted the Moose and the Hamster.

      Anyway on topic, they hyped the boat before the pets so I am assuming we will do something diferent or we are just getting a boat to our village as an ornament, they migth release this guys like the Salamander and Meerkat(they didnt have an event) but with them taking the time to hype and hide stuff some kind of event is happening, I'm looking forward to it either way.

        Loading editor
    • I don't hope they change it, its always nice to get some "spoilers" ahead of the event, however as you said, posting it on the official Facebook page is just a way to spoil it for people who want to be supirsed when the event hits sadly. 

      I don't see how a boat ornament would fit in, unless its a Pub of some sort with a Scandinavian Theme. :P

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I feel like it's probably nearing the point anyway. The fact that they uploaded the images means that it would be close enough to the time, as they don't HAVE to upload the new images early. You said you searched many different random animal names to see if anything more would come up right? Odds are, the event may be coming right around the corner for them to put up the teaser information. Kind of like how the New Years event actually started 2 days BEFORE New Years.

      Though....the event hasn't been teased in game yet, unlike every previous event (except Fashionista). They're still showing the Greedy Dragon event.

        Loading editor
    • Teejay:

      I would actually like to see them giving us like something to look forward and by that I mean the devs telling us how they plan to expand the game, its not exactly spoilers but it would be cool to know what to look forward too but I'm fine being surprised aslong as those surprises happen(game add stuff not just pets).


      KaoNinjaratzu: Yeah and I actually searched Moose three days ago when the picture first came up it wasn't there but yesterday it was so it was added probably yesterday, I'm expecting it to come out later today(its the 12th in Korea already), or tomorrow.

      For Chinese Zodiac reasons I checked Snake, Goat and Mouse/Rat/Mice didnt work(its the only signs without  pet), there migth be more pets there but if they have something else besides the animal name in the file its harder to find, like Odette, I didnt know her imagefile I tried Odette_Swan, Swan_Odette because that was the format that was showing up but after seeing Odette image file it was WhiteSwan, I found out the BlackSwan pretty easy haha and then I found the Squirrel that way also.

      Btw Kao found some new stuff about the Penguin, I just noticed theres a Korean, Global and a Chinese facebook the Penguin is in the Chinese facebook it was a chinese promotion, the Koreans dont appear to have it so I was seeing this all wrong apparently and translating from the chinese apparently its a Duck not a Penguin Oo its google translated but it says Yellow Duck Boss which is weird but wtv, I tried combining those words and didnt really get the image.

        Loading editor
    • Ah! Yeah. When I saw that the "Duck" was actually their version of the Golden Pig, it made a lot more sense. Both of them have a lot to do with money. The Greedy Dragon does too, but he was so special anyway and clearly makes the most money of all pets after boosters (only since there's no Universe Booster yet).

      But yeah in that case, they must be holding on to the new pets and slowly uploading them as time goes on just before the events happen. Either way, it's kind of a teaser because while we know who the pets are, we still don't know how to acquire them, thier types, thier gold rates, or how ALL of thier forms look. Usually the basic images show them as babies or Juveniles, but a few of them appear as adults, but not babies.

        Loading editor
    • SunGodKizaru wrote:
      Teejay:

      I would actually like to see them giving us like something to look forward and by that I mean the devs telling us how they plan to expand the game, its not exactly spoilers but it would be cool to know what to look forward too but I'm fine being surprised aslong as those surprises happen(game add stuff not just pets).



      Your are right, i didn't even think about it that way - However, a "Road Map" of  what to expect in the future would really be nice and as you say, it's not a spoiler but a way to make sure that we know more fun content is coming. :)

        Loading editor
    • Man I'm confused, I looked up 15 ids in the post on facebook with the Penguin/Duck and no one has the penguin, I'm starting to think the penguin was used to promote some kind of event but isn't actually out anyway and it cant be their golden pig becasue they have golden pig a bunch of them had it, I'm just going to stop looking into this one, when it comes out cool if it doesn't wtv.


      Edit: Removed the vikings since they are out

        Loading editor
    • IMPORTANT Guys there is obviously something in the loading screen because it says "huh" as the viking ship hits it. I see a whale like tail so manybe we will eaither see a new kung fu pet (like a whale) or the dewgong. What do you guys think about this?

        Loading editor
    • Its a giant whale, but there are normal animals in Kung Fu pets, we migth get a Whale pet eventually but thats just a whale I think(I migth be wrong), just like we see Seagulls flying in the vikings ship image also if thats a pet, well thats will be pretty big kinda like the Universe Dragon and the Greedy Dragon.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I can imagine the Whale must be something. I mean, they could've had the Vikings crash into a rock or shipwreck on a shoal. They didn't HAVE to make it a Whale, so I can see where the wiki contributer is coming from.  Plus the teaser image shows them in a Storm, which would've been enough to indicate why they crashed.

      This game's intricate story has me feeling like there's so much more to everything than it seems. Like who are the bunnies who help clean Xiaolin and build the habitats? and why is the default pet (when the pet doesn't load right) a bunny just like these? Yet the only Bunny pet is Cranberry Bunny. Cranberry Rabbit's description claims she's one of the "Three Xiaolin Beauties" (I know Leaf Deer's one of them...let's be honest XD. Aurora Peacock may be the third one.) and wants to be a chef. She could be some kind of royal or related in some way to the current Empress/Emperor of Xiaolin. Like the personal chef maybe?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe they do have an history of leaving hints so maybe the Whale does become something.

      Hum I think when we get the other beaties their text will say it like the Cranberry Rabbit if they cared to tell us in her text I dont see why they would ignore it for others, maybe its two other bunnies, I'm expecting atleast one if we get an easter island.

      Guys found a new pet :D, so basicly, chine new year, lanter festival, lanterns = ligths, ligths = moths, so I typed moth and BAM new moth coiming for sure in the chinese new year, imo, oh and I tried Moth before, it was definetly added after this maintenance, I'm now trying to get a fish, they offer fish, I tried Koi, Lantern Fish, etc not working, I'm expecting pets Lantern related, like a Lantern Dragon maybe something like that.

      I'll edit this when I find more.


      Animal Moth
        Loading editor
    • Nice find! It should hopefully be coming soon if they follow the pattern of uploading pictures close to release of the pet, unless they just decided to upload this a month prior to the event.

        Loading editor
    • On a sort of related note, Cranberry Rabbit is substantially bigger compared to ordinary rabbits, I've noticed.
      Cranandhersubjects
        Loading editor
    • Asd112310 wrote:

      On a sort of related note, Cranberry Rabbit is substantially bigger compared to ordinary rabbits, I've noticed.
      Cranandhersubjects

      You should post in here instead. :3

        Loading editor
    • Oh. Yeah. Sorry about that >,<

        Loading editor
    • So in the flavour text for the Surfer Penguin a Seal is mentioned, I'm, going to add it as possible like the Sloth from the intro since I haven't actually seem the model but since they reuse skeletons for the pets(like Forest Lizard, Otter, Cande Weasel, etc have the same base model with a diferent skin), we know the Dugong exists, so a Seal, Walrus, etc will probably use the same model.

      I'm also assuming the Seal will be female since Surfer Penguin apparently likes to impress the ladies lol.

      If I paid more attention to this quest texts we could probably find more hidden pets there.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, and to top it off, who's the supposed "Boyfriend" of Odette Swan that the Black Swan took from her? Since the Black Swan has artwork, he may eventually be a character as well.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah probably a male swan or a duck or a goose, I didnt add him because I dont know what animal it is but I guess when the Black Swan appears it should appear also if its still her boyfriend.

        Loading editor
    • It will defintely be interesting. What I find curious are the expressions of the artwork of the two swans. Oddette Swan has a kind of aloof expression, almost as if she's in a permanent trance (oh but apparently she IS smiling, it's hard to tell). Yet Black Swan seems to have a more angry expression. If Black Swan is the one who won out, I wonder why she looks so angry by comparison? (Actually, re reading Odette's description, the Boyfriend dumped Odette for the Black Swan, she didn't try to take him from her, so perhaps the Boyfriend dumped the Black Swan too and the Black Swan may not actually be evil herself.) They seem to be writing the few Dark pets available as if they're more misunderstood than evil due to thier element.

      Part of me keeps thinking Arctic Tern is the "Boyfriend" because his description, for no particular reason, says "All the flying must take a toll on him though, because he never seems to be in a good mood." and his mask being all dark.

        Loading editor
    • I dont see a reason to omit those facts, though, if it doesn't say anything about him being her boyfriend I dont thats the case, terns migrate long distance(the actual animal) thats why his description mentions that.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, that does make sense. I mostly just look at him and he strikes me as kind of an odd one out. Most of the pets are pretty kind looking or their descriptions go out of thier way to make them sound somewhat outgoing, but then again, I don't rememeber his Quest quote or summon quote.

      But yeah, there's nothing concrete abou the assumption and no really good evidence from what I remember. XD

        Loading editor
    • Just found another one guys :D an Iguana and with mud so I'm guessing its ground/water or water/ground, Moose probably going to be helpfull to summon it.


      Animal Iguana
        Loading editor
    • SunGodKizaru wrote:
      Just found another one guys :D an Iguana and with mud so I'm guessing its ground/water or water/ground, Moose probably going to be helpfull to summon it.


      Animal Iguana

      How did you come up with the idea to search for an lguana?

        Loading editor
    • Saw one on youtube haha.

      Thunder Toad is out so I'm removing it from the list.

        Loading editor
    • The Moth is called Stardust Moth.

      His/Her element is Ice and Lightning.

      You can check him/her through new layout of the Collection, but seems not to be released for able to summon and announced by Com2uS.

      Then, the Villains are just like Tiny Castle's Minions, they appears every time(not much is known for certain time.) and drag your Kung Fu Pets to defeat them.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I saw her there and in the credits, I'll leave it here till she is officially released, clicked on her it says she is a special pet, so its going to be some kind of event.


      What does that mean for the vilains? they wont be released as normal pets?

        Loading editor
    • SunGodKizaru wrote:

      What does that mean for the vilains? they wont be released as normal pets?

      They may not be owned like other Kung Fu Pets..but not sure.

        Loading editor
    • Collagen wrote:

      SunGodKizaru wrote:

      What does that mean for the vilains? they wont be released as normal pets?

      They may not be owned like other Kung Fu Pets..but not sure.

      I really hope the are, this pets atleast for my taste are some of their best jobs artwise.

        Loading editor
    • Love the Villainess. It's good to see more Leaders of the evil team!

        Loading editor
    • Yeah Bat girl had a cool design.

        Loading editor
    • Well, we just got confirmation that the Moth will be coming soon. No name or date, but I'm presuming she'll be released like "Thunder Toad" most likely.

        Loading editor
    • When the moth was up, and we clicked it it said it couldn't be summoned it was a special pet, so probably not going to be like the Toad, if its not an island pet, I'm assuming it wuill be like the Kitty, it will be a payed by gems pet to celebrate the lantern festival or something, I'm expecting it to come Sunday February 1 or Saturday.

      Removed the villains for now since the facebook mod told they have no plans to release them at this point, if I get a diferent answer or in some months we get some clues that we migth get them I'll repost them here.

        Loading editor
    • Rock boar added, I'm guessing its the Earth Island reward.

      Animal Wildboar Rock
        Loading editor
    • Following the "Rule of 3" which really should be renamed the "Rule of 2"

      I decided to see if I could figure out which element combinations do not have 2 non-limited, summonable comboes available yet (Every combo below has only one or no non-limited pets that have this combo).

      • Forest
        • ForestEarth = 1
        • ForestIce = 1
        • ForestLightning = 0 (may remain that way due to opposites) (Not counting triple elements)
        • ForestWater = 1
        • ForestAir = 1
        • ForestDark = 0
      • Earth:
        • EarthForest = 1
        • EarthFire = 1
        • EarthIce = 1
        • EarthWater = 0
        • EarthAir = 0 (may remain that way due to opposite types)
        • EarthDark = 0
      • Fire
        • FireForest = 1
        • FireIce = 0 (may remain that way due to opposite types)
        • FireLightning = 1
        • FireDark = 0
      • Lightning
        • LightningForest = 0 (may remain due to opposite types)
        • LightningEarth = 1
        • LightningFire = 1
        • LightningIce = 1
        • LightningWater = 1
        • LightningAir = 1
        • LightningDark = 0
      • Ice
        • IceForest = 1
        • IceFire = 1 (may remain due to opposite types
        • IceLightning = 1
        • IceWater = 1
        • IceAir = 1 (not including triple element types)
        • IceDark = 0
      • Water
        • WaterForest = 1
        • WaterEarth = 0
        • WaterFire = 1
        • WaterIce = 1
        • WaterAir = 0
        • WaterDark = 0 (may remain due to opposite types)
      • Air
        • AirForest = 1
        • AirEarth = 1 (May remain due to opposite types)
        • AirFire = 1 (not counting triple elements)
        • AirLightning = 1
        • AirWater = 0
        • AirDark = 0
      • Dark

      To save the trouble. ALL Dark are 0.

      With this, you can see there are MANY pets that could be added and still follow the 2 pets for each double element rule, but there's still the question of "Do Triple element pets count for this rule? (Quite quirky that Snowflake Myna and Aurora Peacock are both Ice/Air types, and likewise, Torch Chicken and Greedy Dragon are both Air/Fire types), and Do opposite elements follow this rule? (Firefrost Unicorn and Wizard Elephant are the only summonable pets who are opposite in element)?

      Finally, there are far more element comboes that do NOT have a summonable pet attached than I thought.

        Loading editor
    • ERMERGER! I was doing my rounds, my baby Unicorn finished his 12h mission, so I went to check the new ones, and look what I found!

      MonkDugongDetec

      Waaaaaa?!?!?!?!?

      MonkDugongDetecWait

      Duh, he's not available

      Guess they put him in the Detec missions, but not a lot of other places!
        Loading editor
    • Ah, so his name is "Monk Dugong", looks like they'll be releasing a new pet VERY soon. Probably in 3 days once the QB Buffalo event is over.

        Loading editor
    • KaoNinjaratzu wrote:
      Ah, so his name is "Monk Dugong", looks like they'll be releasing a new pet VERY soon. Probably in 3 days once the QB Buffalo event is over.


      Yep, likely he'll be in the same boat as Thunder Toad and Static Sheep.

        Loading editor
    • ThermX
      ThermX removed this reply because:
      Dupe
      03:32, February 6, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • MonkD

      They revealed his silhouette on Korean community(include Korean Facebook app page) as well.

        Loading editor
    • And it turns out, that he is the weekly island pet. :) So this week it's not just a remodelling of a existing pet.

        Loading editor
    • Yes Dugong is out :D. they finally made the Weekly island something to look forward, now I really hope Flying Squirrel is part of the flying island(I hope I dont jinx this).


      Hopefully the duck/penguin/goose/wtv it is is release soon also, tired of seeing him and the squirrel in the credits for months and not being able to get them.

        Loading editor
    • This seems to be a good way to reveal new pets without making them just cost gems at a discount and making new islands (which is technically moot at this point). Still, it does mean that the next week could really be anything.

        Loading editor
    • I see an island coming next week actually, either Valentines or Chinese new year.  It could be anything or Rock boar :( haha, well it eventually will whenever they decide to do the earth island.

      February 19th is the Chinese new year I believe, so the moth must be coming soon since I think it will be related to that and even if we don't get an island, I think they probably will make a Valentine day pet.

        Loading editor
    • looks like a chocolate owl in the valentines event

        Loading editor
    • 71.11.216.122 wrote:
      looks like a chocolate owl in the valentines event

      Nope no owl, but I only see two chocolates there anyway, I dont see any animal.

        Loading editor
    • SunGodKizaru wrote:
      She probably has a "title" thats why I cant find her, I tried Acorn Squirrel, Nut Squirrel and it didnt work :P, yeah I still believe its out in Korea because everything else in the credits is out and the Penguin by now I'm almost sure they got it.


      I need to get a South Korean VPN and get the Korean version to see the diferences.


      Have you considered that it may be a chipmunk and not a squirrel?

        Loading editor
    • Thats an old post as you can see up there I got the Squirrel picture, the file name was FlyingSquirrel, found it upon Kao suggestion.

        Loading editor
    • PoorUD
      Stardustmoth

      Poor Universe Dragon... XO

      The description of first pic said "A Kung Fu Ball smashed and fall onto Universe Dragon's Planet?! *LOL*"

      By the way, I guess Stardust Moth is about to arrived to Xiaolin!

        Loading editor
    • Lol yeah making a huge deal just because of the moth is kinda weird, I was expecting something new when I first saw the scan but you mentioning and the korean photo with the moth makes sense.

      I kinda though at first it could be 1.2. so they are either going to release it sas a summonable pet or maybe Friday they make the Ice Island and make it the Ice island reward I'm guessing.

      I seriously need a new batch of pets to breed.

        Loading editor
    • If that Pet is the Stardust Moth, then they are making her a bit menacing, seeing how it is "towering" over the Universe Dragon while he is having a worried expresion (or it could be a confuced expresion).

        Loading editor
    • Its a stardust moth, so I guess it somehow landed on the U Dragon Planet like a meteor or wtv, I think the shadow thing is comedy the usual goofyness from the game that we should be used to by now.

        Loading editor
    • I just saw the continuaton to the "What happend to the universe dragon" comic and the Universe dragon apparently became Stardusk Moth's adoptive father.

      Also i could not help but to think of the Kaiju monster Mothra when i look at Stardusk Moth.

        Loading editor
    • Do you guys think it could be another universe element, it did land on the planet that is in space.

        Loading editor
    • 71.11.216.122 wrote:
      Do you guys think it could be another universe element, it did land on the planet that is in space.


      Nah, that's the Stardust Moth, a Ice/Lighning type.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, Moth removed and found a new pet today, the Sloth was added to their website, doesn't look like the one in the intro but I'll add it there anyway.

      Look Forest/Earth or Earth/Forest to me.

      Another freaking summoning event(moth)...

      Edit: And another one added, Cobra finally a snake, guessing thats anoter electric fire pet

        Loading editor
    • SunGodKizaru wrote: And another one added, Cobra finally a snake, guessing thats anoter electric fire pet

      First sepentine pet, and boy, is it pretty. Saying "it" due to the fact that the translation team doesn't seem good with genders. :P

      Likely FireLightning, as we've got plenty of LightningFire

        Loading editor
    • ThermX wrote:

      Likely FireLightning, as we've got plenty of LightningFire

      Well its better than FireIce

        Loading editor
    • ThermX wrote:
      SunGodKizaru wrote: And another one added, Cobra finally a snake, guessing thats anoter electric fire pet
      First sepentine pet, and boy, is it pretty. Saying "it" due to the fact that the translation team doesn't seem good with genders. :P

      Likely FireLightning, as we've got plenty of LightningFire

      Haha, they are horrible with genders! :D - But hopefully your right that it is either lightning / fire or fire / lightning. Maybe it's going to be the next weekly island reward (similar to the water island), if the island ever comes back again. :P

        Loading editor
    • ThermX wrote:
      SunGodKizaru wrote: And another one added, Cobra finally a snake, guessing thats anoter electric fire pet
      First sepentine pet, and boy, is it pretty. Saying "it" due to the fact that the translation team doesn't seem good with genders. :P

      Likely FireLightning, as we've got plenty of LightningFire

      I really like the snake too! Im looking forard to it and the mantis :)

        Loading editor
    • I don't mind summoning events but when they add kung fu pets that are rare and limited (cupid cat, stardust moth, quarterback buffalo) it can be pretty annyoing ESPECIALLY when they seem to be back to back to back like this. I hope the cobra isn't a summoning event i want that one.

        Loading editor
    • Moved

        Loading editor
    • Well, Tundra Reindeer is a Swedish model (It actually says he's from Sweden).

      Still personally the thing I liked most about KFP initially is that they didn't try to be too crazy with their species (one thing I hated about this other game was that they purposefully made one of the summonable creatures SO ugly and it was just annoying, but gosh the Hedgehog was so CUTE!)

      I really wouldn't mind if they just stuck to making cats, mice, and wolves. Just a personal preference, but I'd much rather have several really good looking pets that are all the same species, than a few unappealing, boring, or downright ugly pets for the sake of having soemthing different. I'm really not impressed with the Stardust moth for example (She's really cute though, but doesn't make up for Static Sheep being a HUGE disappointment to me. Now Acrobat Goat on the other hand...THAT'S the look that got me into the game.). But again that's just me.

      Or heck, so I don't sound biased, how about more good looking males instead of just making them all goofy looking. Males can look attractive too. (Like Cupid Cat and Knife Hamster look really cute. And Greedy Dragon looks amazing,)

        Loading editor
    • Moved

        Loading editor
    • Kinda doubt the troll its supposed to be an humanoid already not an animal but the others definetly, I kinda think Ice Wolf fits the Fenrir thing alreadyt but he is pretty basic, a Jormungandr worm would be great.

      They have gone there a ew times, like Koa said, the Reinder and the vikings too are scandinavian/scandinavian inspired, I would like to see a Lynx myself, I know we got a lot of felines rigth now but Lynx are cool(I'm a cat lover if it wasn't noticeable by now).

      Also agree with Kao that they dont seem to go too mythological, they got a Unicorn the dragons and the Roaring Lion because of the  Festival but hopefully yeah they can go that, even though personally I would like to see a bunch of normal animals being added first.




      Btw I guess we should expect a summoning event yet again next week, the island closes on Saturyda not Friday so we probably wont be getting a weekly island, they need to give us something to do.

      Going to go through some different animal names today haven't done it in a few days so maybe they added something new, I'll report here if I find anything.

      Edit: found nothing new.

        Loading editor
    • DarkHenrik wrote:
      Acsoly the Skandinavian trolls do not all look ugly, the problem with them is that they are to human, in appearance. Though there are other, Like Odins ravens, Huginn and Muninn, Odins eigth legged horse Sleipnir, and two of Loki's children, the Fenrir wolf, and of course Jörmungandr.

      Yeah, I'm not saying they're "ugly" per se, but my point is that adding certain things arbitrarily doesn't necessarily make the game more appealing. and as Kizaru said, we have had so many limited pets in a row that I just want something "normal" for once. This just isn't the type of game I want to go into the whole "Mythological" setting or ultra realistic and exotic because then it just ends up like all the other more realistic summoning games and gets really boring really quickly. (Sorry if I sounded offensive, I'm not trashing Swedish mythology, I'm just sick and tired of EVERY game being all about humans, realism, chibi, or just reimagining of stories that have been retold billions of times already. I prefer something original for once.)

      I mean, if they do add them then that's fine, but personally, I won't be impressed. I guess it doesn't matter much though, what they do next is entirely up to them, and I have my own thing to deal with.

        Loading editor
    • Moved

        Loading editor
    • DarkHenrik wrote:
      -pet suggestion-

      This is a thread for pets we have found, but are not available to get in the game yet. Pet suggestions have their own thread. :)

        Loading editor
    • So I'm back on it guys, the Sloth is out so I removed it, added a new Whale pet to the thread and I'll be looking for more I'll edit if I find anything else, the whale seems to have a pirate theme.

        Loading editor
    • Added the new pets to the thread, plus a Tiger they didn't reveal on the US version, didn't get the thumbnails on all of them because didn't get the rigth name combination, only found the Yeti(tks Collagen) and Red Turtle.

        Loading editor
    • Amazing! :D They didn't reveal the Tiger in the EU Version either. On the picture it looks like he could be a pet of a new element.

      Btw... Thank you for the updates, Kizaru. :D If you have a free position in your list I would like to add you as a friend. Greetings

        Loading editor
    • 37.24.148.232 wrote:
      Amazing! :D

      They didn't reveal the Tiger in the EU Version either. On the picture it looks like he could be a pet of a new element.

      Btw... Thank you for the updates, Kizaru. :D If you have a free position in your list I would like to add you as a friend. Greetings

      I don't have one but I can kick someone, talk to me in my wall.

        Loading editor
    • I was amazed when i saw the new update to KFP, but that tiger... looks familiar...
      Tigress2
        Loading editor
    • Well they said they were inspired by the movie to make this setting for the game.

        Loading editor
    • It looks like its going to be a male version of Tigress. I am starting to wonder if they are going to add a secret achivment based on Kung Fu Panda soon... i mean what other animals that are from that movie have they not added yet?

        Loading editor
    • DarkHenrik wrote:
      It looks like its going to be a male version of Tigress. I am starting to wonder if they are going to add a secret achivment based on Kung Fu Panda soon... i mean what other animals that are from that movie have they not added yet?

      Red Panda, Takin and a lot more but well its normal that many of this animals are used, they are tied to martial arts history.

        Loading editor
    • The guy next to the horse looks like a dinosaur.

        Loading editor
    • Fishmonkey11 wrote:
      The guy next to the horse looks like a dinosaur.


      Maybe, it kinda loks like something of that sort, I though it was a Komodo Dragon actually.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder which elements the new pets will have. Maybe....


      Tiger --> Light (new element)

      Phoenix/Vermilion Bird --> Light/Fire/Air

      Dragon --> Dark/Earth/Air

      Yeti --> Ice/Dark

      Horse --> Dark/Ice

      Red Turtle --> Water/Dark or Dark/Water or Water/Fire

      Dinosaur/Komodo Dragon --> Dark/Fire

      Black Cat --> Dark/???

      Black Swan --> Air/Dark

      Penguin --> Water or Ice/???

      Whale --> Water/Ice or Water/Dark


      What do you think about my speculations? ^^

        Loading editor
    • Rocksley wrote: I wonder which elements the new pets will have. Maybe....


      Tiger --> Light (new element)

      Phoenix/Vermilion Bird --> Light/Fire/Air

      Dragon --> Dark/Earth/Air

      Yeti --> Ice/Dark

      Horse --> Dark/Ice

      Red Turtle --> Water/Dark or Dark/Water or Water/Fire

      Dinosaur/Komodo Dragon --> Dark/Fire

      Black Cat --> Dark/???

      Black Swan --> Air/Dark

      Penguin --> Water or Ice/???

      Whale --> Water/Ice or Water/Dark


      What do you think about my speculations? ^^

      • Tiger with Light element does make sense so it would be nice when it becames true.
      • Phoenix/Vermilion Bird should have Universe or other Epic element(like Rainbow, Sun, Moon, Dream and others in DragonVale) since her base animal is from Four Symbols, which mythical beings are very special and well talented ones in the game as known as most powerful Kung Fu Pet or allows players to feed Kung Fu Pets up to higher level.
      • Oh yeah, I agree with you that DarkEarthAir combo does match with him! :) As well as these combo gives critical for 6 elements(IceattackAirattackFireattackLightningattackEarthattackDarkattack) so it would be awesome.
      • Rich Penguin should get DarkWater seeing how he equips his tube on his chest so his swimming animation should be seen in Water Habitat. Or maybe DarkLightning just according to his color scheme.
      • I guess Pirate-looking Whale should get WaterEarth according to his color scheme.
        Loading editor
    • Well we are getting anew atribute but I think its the bird only, I think the bird is a counterpart to the Universe Dagon.

      I dont see a light element because lightning is already fulfuling its role by countering dark type.

      Tiger is probably ground or ligthting related based on the colour.

      I agree on the Yeti and Dragon and Red Turtle Komodo dragon and Swan.

      Horse has fire around it so its probably dark/fire.

      I'm assuming the Cat is dark only and will help people summon dark types, those who dont have the Sabertooth yet.

      I'm assuming the Penguin is dark type, they have that group together and talk about the dark types coming, so its probably Dark/Ice.

      Whale yeah probably Water/Ice if the pants and the hat mean anything it migth also be lightning or ground, the Whale and that Dragon being summoned in that new shrine I'm thinking they might both me triple types.

        Loading editor
    • The Dark Cat is a limited pet, so no you can't get her by normal means. There is a contest where if you registrate yourself, you can be one of the lucky winners of the dark cat. i have registrated myself so i hope i get her.

        Loading editor
    • Its not a contest, its a registration even, everyone that registers get a cat, gems and food.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for your replies, Kizaru and Collagen. :)

      Collagen wrote:

      • Tiger with Light element does make sense so it would be nice when it becames true.
      • Phoenix/Vermilion Bird should have Universe or other Epic element(like Rainbow, Sun, Moon, Dream and others in DragonVale) since her base animal is from Four Symbols, which mythical beings are very special and well talented ones in the game as known as most powerful Kung Fu Pet or allows players to feed Kung Fu Pets up to higher level.
      • Oh yeah, I agree with you that DarkEarthAir combo does match with him! :) As well as these combo gives critical for 6 elements(IceattackAirattackFireattackLightningattackEarthattackDarkattack) so it would be awesome.
      • Rich Penguin should get DarkWater seeing how he equips his tube on his chest so his swimming animation should be seen in Water Habitat. Or maybe DarkLightning just according to his color scheme.
      • I guess Pirate-looking Whale should get WaterEarth according to his color scheme.

      I really think that the tiger will be an special pet somehow. Maybe he is related to "Tai Chi" or the legendary "White Tiger". If he is related to "Tai Chi", the possible "Light" element would be really nice.

      Your idea for the bird is very interesting, especially the possible new elements like "sun".^^


      SunGodKizaru wrote: Well we are getting anew atribute but I think its the bird only, I think the bird is a counterpart to the Universe Dagon.

      I dont see a light element because lightning is already fulfuling its role by countering dark type.

      Tiger is probably ground or ligthting related based on the colour.

      I agree on the Yeti and Dragon and Red Turtle Komodo dragon and Swan.

      Horse has fire around it so its probably dark/fire.

      I'm assuming the Cat is dark only and will help people summon dark types, those who dont have the Sabertooth yet.

      I'm assuming the Penguin is dark type, they have that group together and talk about the dark types coming, so its probably Dark/Ice.

      Whale yeah probably Water/Ice if the pants and the hat mean anything it migth also be lightning or ground, the Whale and that Dragon being summoned in that new shrine I'm thinking they might both me triple types.

      The bird as counterpart to the Universe Dragon is a nice idea too. I also agree with the cat and penguin, but the tiger seems to be a special pet. Just my opinion, but it would be a bit disappointing if he just get a normal element.^^

      Sorry for my bad English. I hope you can read it.^^

        Loading editor
    • Well I've been speculating that it could be uncorrupted Taichi, but mini me doesn't have any special type and its supposed tp be the same species as Master Chen.

        Loading editor
    • The idea with an uncorrupted Taichi is also very interesting. Regarding a special type... I have completely forgotten the "Mini Me Dragon". If the Tiger really gets no special element , then I hope that he gets at least 3 elements. He just looks somehow special , but I can not really explain why . ^^ The tiger is at the moment my absolute number one. But the bird , the horse and the black cat are also among my favorites.


      But it seems that it will be a long time until we get the update finally... I'm a bit disappointed that we now get another Weekly Mission Island and not the update. :( Don't get me wrong , the new animal is somehow cool , but I just want to finally have the update ...

        Loading editor
    • I am nervus on the update too, duo to the fact that registrated users would get the cupon code for the dark cat a week after the update, and the fact that, that code will not work after 4 July.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I'm also pretty bored rigth now and want the update, well it has to come before July 4 atleast.

      No reason to be nervous unless they mess up but I assume they will give us time to put the code, they won't release it like on July 3rd and be like "yeah register today if you can't play though luck!", I don't even want to speculate more since I though it was coming out Monday and nope, and then today since the Bear event was ending and NOPE again, I would say we are getting it next Thursday when this event ends but at this point I dont even know but next Thrusday is already the 25th and July 4th is the next week Saturday, so its either next week or in two weeks.

        Loading editor
    • I'm actually also assume that we get next Thursday the update . But I also noticed that of the unpublished pets only the squirrel girl is missing. Therefore, I could also imagine that we have yet to get another event before finally the update appears. The squirrel seems to be no part of the update, as opposed to the penguin.

        Loading editor
    • The Squirrel and the Penguin have been ingame ever since the game came out last year, it was kinda weird they were never added, the penguin finally was added so thats good, I'm hopingt his means the Squirrel will be added soon yeah, maybe a weekly flying island or something of that sort.

      I'm guessing the penguin migth be Dark type and thats why it wasn't release but the Squirrel doesn't seem dark type at all so I don't see a reason at this point the only other possible reason was they were part of an island together but the Island never got released butr they dont seem to fit a theme together at all either and as we know the Penguin is coming out now.

        Loading editor
    • Yes I think so too. While we're on the subject ....

      The penguin could be a magician, because there is some new information since today.

      The Cat ("Black Pearl Cat") is called Taichi 's Lady. 1. "She is the finest Kung Fu Pet of darkness that you've ever seen!"

      Even the Dragon ("Tyrant Dragon") has already received such a text. 2. "The Tyrant Dragon believes in harmony and destruction. As strange as it sounds, the Tyrant Dragon destroyed harmoniously!"

      Then there are the following lines in " the near future " ...

      3. "The resurrection of the Destroyer"

      4. "The sealing of the Dark Magician"

      5. "The villain of the lake"

      0611 800 de 973
      20150608 어둠의-군단 고양이-사전등록 텍스트x 296
      20150608 어둠의-군단 고양이-사전등록 텍스트x-폭군 621
        Loading editor
    • Bah I can't find their thumbnail Cat_Pearl/Gem/Wife/Taichi/BlackPearl/Black/Dark, and nothing same with the Dragon TyrantDragon, Dragon_Tyrant and nothing.

      Cool that the cat has lore attached to it, would be great if the other tiger is somehow related to Taichi aswell even if it isn't his uncorrupted self.

      Guessing the Destroyer is either the Horse, the Yeti or the other dragon.

      Magician is probably the Horse or maybe the Yeti I don't know the Yeti theme maybe with it evolving its more noticable.

      Villain of the lake is probably the Penguin.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but because of the descriptions I ask myself at the moment, what relationship the coming pets are have yet to Taichi. ^^ As we get the pets now, they should be not evil anymore. But were they previously corrupted like Taichi?

      And I suspect the villain from the lake is the Turtle, but with the other assumptions, I agree with you. ^^

        Loading editor
    • Well they are Dark type forces that serve Taichi, just like the Ox, Raven, Gharial and the Bat girl that we saw in the previows patch, with that in mind I hope they didn't just forget about Batgirl.

      I would say its the turtle but the turtle isn't in that picture, the other blacked out characters are the other dragon, the pegnuin, the yeti and the horse, the flying one is probably baby tyrant dragon.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah, the Batgirl would be awesome. I think you are right, but do you think they are still evil or corrupted?

      Then your assumption would fit... I thought that the flying pet is the Turtle.^^

        Loading editor
    • XD.

      Dunno the 3 that come to our village, seem kinda confused, they seem like they were corrupted, I dont think being Dark type means its evil but evil pets are usually dark types, the Sabertooth, Elephant and Hamster don't seem to be evil at all for example.

      P flying turtles gief.
        Loading editor
    • Batgirl
      You mean Poison Wei?
      Wei promo
        Loading editor
    • This is a new theory that i have made based on this new info: The Curse of the Shadow Devil is that is cause your own inner evil, the "Shadow" of your self to take over, but its not strong enough to make them 100% pure evil but the inner evil that is in all of us. Taichi did not want to take over the world of Kung Fu or anything before the curse, he just wanted to prove that he was stronger than Chen, but with the curse, his personality was changed and he became a more evil version of himself, and i belive that the now comming Dark pets where under the effect of the Shadow Devil curse, but they where purified in a way when they are summond by the player, but only so that they are not evil and loyal to the now evil Taichi, but their bodies and some of their personalities are not changed... Like Backarachnia from Best Wars, she joined the Maximals, but she remaind with her Predacon program... that is until her Upgrade into her Transmetal 2 form, but thats not important.

        Loading editor
    • By the way, I'm pretty sure the whole "resurrection" thing is because the bird is a phoenix. Just saying...

        Loading editor
    • Your theory sounds really good. I just hope that we finally get the update on Monday, Wednesday or Saturday at least.

      And yeah, I also think that the "resurrection"/"reborn" thing has something to do with the Bird.

        Loading editor
    • But the bird doesn't seem to be there, if it isn't where is Tyrant Dragon Silhouete? plus this are the "dark forces" the Phoenix definetly doesn't look like a dark type pet.

        Loading editor
    • The new turtle does not seem to be summoning, the image they give SunGodKizaru, say me will be sold in a package.

      Animal Turtle Red






      as well as Wushu Mandrill and Paladin Equus...

      How are we going to use the stones of the soul??

        Loading editor
    • Could I make a new version of the thread?

        Loading editor
    • Collagen wrote:
      Could I make a new version of the thread?

      Sure :D

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.