|Kung Fu Ball|
(Place on the Nursery)
The summoning pair of Kung Fu Pets must include a Kung Fu Pet with Forest as major element, Lightning, and Fire element. The below combinations are recommended to get Laser Chameleon (Kung Fu Pets can be used in either order):
You can no longer buy him in the shop. You MUST summon him if you want one.
|lv. 1||lv. 2||lv. 3||lv. 4||lv. 5||lv. 6||lv. 7||lv. 8||lv. 9||lv. 10|
|lv. 11||lv. 12||lv. 13||lv. 14||lv. 15||lv. 16||lv. 17||lv. 18||lv. 19||lv. 20|
|lv. 21||lv. 22||lv. 23||lv. 24||lv. 25||lv. 26||lv. 27||lv. 28||lv. 29||lv. 30|
These are gold rates without boosted value by Boosters.
Collection Reward Edit
Master Points Edit
These are Master Points for basic levels. Every Kung Fu Pet has his/her own MP, so you can compare them for increasing your MP's.
- First place
- May the Qi be with you!
- Summon Quest complete:
- I've seen a lot of Kung Fu Pets in my day, but you don't see someone like the Laser Chameleon everyday, He wields a most curious looking sword...
- Level 8 Quest complete:
- You want to know more about the Laser Chameleon's origins? Well, I guess I could tell you, but you've got to keep it a secret! The truth is, the Laser Chameleon's ancestors were celestial beings! I've said too much.
- Level 20 Quest complete:
- Great to see that the Laser Chameleon has reached Level 20! His laser blade seems to shine much brighter! No? Oh well, maybe it's just me...
- His design appears to based on the character Yoda.
- He was available for purchase in the Shop for 1,000 before the Dec. 23rd Update.
- The Laser Chameleon is the first Kung Fu Pet that all skill elementary are phase 3. The Wushu Mandrill is the second.